Home of Distinction
Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes Selected as Builder of Austin’s 2015 Home of Distinction Benefiting The Center For Child Protection
Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes, one of Austin’s most respected luxury custom home builders, has been selected as the builder for the Austin area 2015 Home of Distinction. This extraordinary 8,500 square foot home, located in the renowned neighborhood of Seven Oaks in Westlake Hills off Bee Cave Road, is one of 11 Homes of Distinction across the nation. This stunning home boasts remarkable architecture with exquisite Texas Hill Country views. Each and every element has been taken into consideration throughout the design and construction of this home. It is truly a Home of Distinction that raises the bar for luxury homes in the Central Texas area.
Numerous special event and showcase home tours will take place throughout September, all benefiting the Center for Child Protection A special Preview Party, hosted by Steve Zbranek and Tony Holt will take place on Wednesday, September 9. Attendees will enjoy delicious food prepared by Kurant Events, specialty cocktails by Deep Eddy Vodka, and entertainment featuring Acousta Café with John Lockhart & Brian Lee. This is an event you don’t want to miss! Tickets for both the Preview Party and the Public Home Tours are available for purchase at www.austinhod.com
Public tours are scheduled for Thursday through Sunday’s, September 10-13 and September 17-20 and will allow guest to see the latest building products and design trends while raising funds to end the cycle of child abuse in the Travis County area.
The nationwide Home of Distinction initiative features the best builders in the US showcasing the latest and most distinctive products and services. Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes is excited about this meaningful endeavor bringing together their passion for building the finest luxury custom homes with their commitment to supporting the Austin community.
Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes company founder Steve Zbranek has been building homes in Austin and the Texas Hill Country for over 36 years. Together with co-owner, Tony Holt, Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes has received dozens of awards and accolades throughout the home building industry. This Home of Distinction marks the third time Zbranek & Holt will combine their passion for creating beautiful luxury custom homes with their dedication to children’s charities.
2015 Fall Tours
Tickets for the Preview Party and Tours are now available.
Preview Party | September 9
Public Tour | September 10-13, 17-20
About the Home
This stunning Mediterranean meets Santa Barbara showcase home with sweeping Hill Country views is situated on more than five acres and features tremendous details of modern luxury throughout. Each and every element has been taken into consideration throughout the design and construction of this home. It is truly a Home of Distinction and raises the bar for luxury homes in the Central Texas area.
- The exterior boasts a rich, sandstone blend accented with a la Habra stucco finish and a barrel tile roof.
- The front door is intricately designed iron and glass.
- The grand foyer features an elegant “floating” stairway with beautiful curved railing that accentuates the window-wrapped domed ceiling.
- The gourmet kitchen is outfitted for a culinary artist, featuring oversized Wolf range and the Subzero glass refrigerator, granite countertops and rich stained custom cabinetry.
- The great room boasts an oversized linear fireplace as well as a 20-foot wide Fleetwood sliding door, opening to the outdoor summer kitchen.
- The master suite features coffered ceiling detail, an oversized, curved walk-through shower, separate his and hers walk-in closets.
- The first level includes a wet bar, wine room, a spacious guest suite, exercise room, and home office complete with fireplace.
- The second level of the home is more than 2,800 square feet and has three bedrooms, each with adjoined bathrooms.
- There is a playroom for children, a game room with a wet bar and attached powder bath, a media room and a lounge.
- The butted glass windows enhance the breathtaking views.
- A curved covered terrace wraps around the back accented with columns and wrought iron railing.
- The outdoor living of this home features a large, resort-style pool overlooking panoramic views of the hill country, a children’s playscape and even an Olympic sized sand volleyball court.
As a member of the Travis County Child Protection Team, our mission is to reduce the trauma for children during the investigation and prosecution of crimes against children.
To end the cycle of child abuse through advocacy, education and community support.
What We Do
The Center for Child Protection, a nationally accredited children’s advocacy center, is the first stop for children in Travis County who are suspected victims of sexual abuse, physical abuse, neglect and for children who have witnessed a violent crime. The Center is a child-friendly, specially-equipped facility where children go for recorded forensic interviews, medical exams, counseling and intervention during the investigation and prosecution of child abuse cases. It is the only nonprofit in Travis County involved in the investigation of crimes against children. All services are provided to children and their protective caregivers at no charge and most are available in English and Spanish.