Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
Address: 2220 Lakeway Blvd, Suite #100 Austin,
Tell Me About Tony Holt
Tony Holt is a certified Graduate Master Builder and a National Master Builder of the Year. He’s a licensed Texas Realtor, an Energy Star Builder, and a Certified Green Professional Builder.
Tony has served as a Board Member of Texas Association of Builders, and as President of the Highland Lakes and Greater Austin, Lakeway, and Bee Caves Chapters of the Home Builders Associations. He has judged several luxury custom “Parade” home type competitions nationally. As a winner of awards like Texas Custom Home Builder of the Year, Austin Custom Home Builder of the Year 6 times, and multiple Austin MAX Awards, Tony is seen as an industry leader.
A sense of serving your community initially brought Tony and Steve together, where they joined together for the first of 3 Benefit Homes, with profits being donated to charities like SAFE House/Center for Child Protection, the Lake Travis Youth Association, and the Lake Travis Education Foundation.
Tony has served on the board of organizations like Leadership Lake Travis, the Lake Travis Education Foundation, and as Zbranek & Holt, won the Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year.
Tony’s career didn’t begin in luxury custom home building, but rather followed a path of corporate management training out of college with Cintas Corp, followed by 12 intense years at Dell Computers in Sales, Sales Management, and Corporate Project Management. After a short break to enjoy the birth of their only child, Tony switched careers to home building, first with a local Lakeway area builder, then as Vice-President of Zbranek Custom Homes, and finally as partners of Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes.
Tony’s embrace of all things technical has evolved Zbranek & Holt into a virtual “paperless” company and one that uses technology to enhance the building experience for their clients.
In Tony’s available free time, you will find him outdoors, either holding a bow, a rod and reel, a camera, or an RC airplane. More than likely followed by his girl, and English Lab.
- 1988-1989 Cintas Corporation Selected as one of only 10 people nationwide for a National Management Training Program
- 1989-2000 Dell Computer Corporation Sales and Executive Sales Management directing multiple sales divisions Awarded Sales Person of the Quarter and Year multiple times Awarded Manager of the Quarter and Year multiple times
- Awarded Vice Presidents Award for significant contribution Selected as Worldwide Sales Management Representative tasked with implementing new Information Technology system
- 2000-2004 Bobby Newton Custom Homes
- 2005-2007 Zbranek Custom Homes Ltd.
Vice President – Horseshoe Bay Division Manager
Owner/Partner of Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes Ltd
Community and the Family
- Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Nominee 2008
- Major Partner for the Lake Travis Education Committee Foundation House
(raised over $120,000 for the children of the Lake Travis School District)
- Board of Director for the Lake Travis Education Foundation
- Builder of the Lake Travis Youth Association Benefit Home
(donating $150,000 to this youth athletic organization)
- Builder of the 2015 Home of Distinction, benefiting the Center for Child Protection
- Graduate Master Builder – NAHB
- Certified Graduate Builder – NAHB
- Certified Green Professional – NAHB
- Energy Star Builder
- 2-10 Warranty Corporation Elite Builder
- National Parade of Homes Judge
- Home Builders Association of Greater Austin
- Realtor – Austin Board of Realtors
- 2011 “Citizen of the Year”, Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce
- 2009 Austin Max Award Finalist – Multiple Categories
- 2010 Parade Chairman, Highland Lakes Builders Association Parade of Homes
- 2010 Board Member, Texas Association of Builders
- 2010 National Master Builder of the Year – NAHB
- 2010 Texas “Custom Home Builder of the Year”
- 2010 Austin “Custom Home Builder of the Year”
- 2010 Business of the Year, awarded by the Chamber of Commerce
- 2011 Parade Chairman, Highland Lakes Builders Association Parade of Homes
- 2011 First Vice President, Highland Lakes Builders Association
- 2011 President Elect, Highland Lakes Builders Association
- 2011 President, Home Builders Association of Greater Austin Lakeway/Bee Cave Chapter
- 2011 “Custom Home Builder of the Year,” Austin Business Journal
- 2012 President, Highland Lakes Builders Association
- 2013 “Custom Home Builder of the Year”, Austin Business Journal
- 2015 “Custom Home Builder of the Year”, Austin Business Journal