Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze cost comparisons and differences in products and services on all aspects of individual homes.
- Study existing or new design drawings and keep abreast of changes impacting supply and pricing of materials. Develop and qualify new subcontractors/suppliers while maintaining and monitoring existing ones.
- Support Construction through processing of POs, plans and other documents.
- Must be able to manage 3-6 projects consecutively.
- A minimum of 3-5 years work experience in the home building industry including working knowledge of home construction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with analyzing budget constraints.
- Experience in a computerized environment, knowledge of CoConstruct, BaseCamp and Dropbox a plus.
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel from owners to laborers.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.